You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Mybengaluru must have editors for fourm section

Dear webmaster
    There should be Editors for Fourm Section in mybengaluru.com.

Many members posted their problems and suggestion or genral updates in Fourm categories, but they are not responded by anyone even in 2-days. Even Webmaster donot reply to the same questions.

I deal with queries of all the members, but if I was not available, then ....?

Thank you!
    Ashish kumar choudhary(now, Gautam kumar jha)
    Hi Gautam,

We are looking out for editors in all section of MyBengaluru.

We would like to have dedicated person who will respond back to the queries and also be active member in posting.

For me not being available for few days, I had certain assignment which got completed today.

I will be available and will responding back to all queries that member are posting in each section.

Thanks
    Nitin

Hello Gautam,

As Nitin said we are looking for editors in Mybengaluru. Keep contributing and if the site webmasters or senior members were not responded means please be patient until they respond because they were busy with somework. Anyhow for members queries there will not be any delay.

Keep on posting. Posting must be Genuine content and Quality content.

With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Silver Member-MyBengaluru

Hi,

It is actually right that there should be many Editors in order to bring in more speedy and smooth way of dealing with members queries and also to respond to their postings. I think this is a good idea and I also saw a posting from the Webmaster that they are looking for dedicated Editors to work in Mybengaluru. So it becomes certain that there is a solution found to your response.

I wish good luck for all those who are interested to become Editors in Mybengaluru.

Best regards,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.