You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Nitin sir please respond here

We have all procedure like ISC. But when you start the awards like member of the week, member of the month...etc.
    Another doubt is when will you give editorship to selected editor's
    Hi Shreedhara,

I have shortlisted some of the editors who I planned for the editorial for MyBengaluru.

However, my criteria for the editorial in MBR was to be active member and increase the posting / traffic for the website.

You can see the list of editor shortlisted : Click here

Please let me know how can I approve the editor who is not at all active in the website for which he is editor.

This is only the reason I have not declared or assigned the editor role to any of them though shortlisted. The minute I see a member who have shortlisted or any member who is active can be assigned the editorial.

Thanks
    Nitin

No, sir i am also active member of mybengalure.com. I am also selected as a editor, but you not gave any permission to me.
    Shree

Hi,

I have responded you personally.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Sorry sir i post it in this forum because i can't able send reply. When i click send reply it shows error message has been send to mybengalure.com
    You are right. I am not eligible for this post. Ok sorry sir. You selected me as a editor in MBR. Because of this reason i leaved ISC. Anyhow i will definately contribute in MBR. Actively. Whenever you would like to select editor's don't forget my name. Thank you for you suggestion.

Shree

Hi Shreedhara,

I did see much of your posting in MBR, so did not assign any kind of privilege. None of the member short listed as editor are assigned the role.

As till date no one has been active with MBR. They just requested the editorial role and vanished.

I would request you to please start contributing in MBR and we will need a help of one editor in coming day.. so may be you will be one of them.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi friend
    As webmaster has replied you do the same. You have to wait for sometime for your role in mybengaluru.com
    Keep on posting good and self written articles in mybengaluru.com.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha
    Active Member, mybengaluru.com

Quote for life: "Everything Happens for the Good."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.