You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Sachin Tendulkar completes 20 years in Indian Cricket - Your Wishes

The feat that has not been achieved by any cricketer till date in the history of cricket. Sachin Tendulkar has completed 20 years of his cricketing career for India.

Sachin is stil going after 20 years and has converted every stone into mile stone.

Bio of Sachin:

Full name: Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar
    Born : April 24, 1973, Bombay (now Mumbai), Maharashtra
    Current age : 36 years
    Major teams: India, Asia XI, Mumbai, Mumbai Indians, Yorkshire
    Nickname : Tendlya, Little Master
    Batting style : Right-hand bat
    Bowling style : Right-arm offbreak, Legbreak googly
    Height : 5 ft 5 in
    Education : Sharadashram Vidyamandir School.

Tendulkar is only player who played with all the legend in the cricketing history be it world wide or Indian Fraternity. Starting from Kapil Dev, Gavaskar, Azharuddin, Sidhu, Ganguly, and new players Dhoni, Sehwag, Yuvraj .....

He has always been a guidance for all the players and fear to some of the bowlers in the other teams. Shane Warne was one of the bowlers who had good competition with Sachin whenever they came opposite to each other.

Sachin Cricket history records:

Sachin made his test debut on November 15 1989 at Karachi against Pakistan at 16 years.

One Day debut was with Pakistan v India at Gujranwala, Dec 18, 1989

Sachin Records:

Batting and fielding averages
    MatInnsNORunsHSAve10050
    Tests1592612712773248*54.584253
    ODIs4364253917178186*44.54591
    Twenty20252537506934.0905

Vote your polls : Is Sachin a living Legend? Click here

Like to know more : Sachin at 20

Like to wish Sachin : Wish more

Bid of the Sachin bat for his completion of 20 years Bid Now

To view more of Sachin Best of Sachin

Yes, sachin is really great batsman. He is the amazing man of the world cricket. Hi definately legend of the world cricket. And i proud me myself because he is an indian. So my best best wishes for him to complete 20 years. With indian cricket as well as world cricket. And also ICC Announced sachin birthday as world cricket day.
    Shree

Yes, sachin is really great batsman. He is the amazing man of the world cricket. Hi definately legend of the world cricket. And i proud me myself because he is an indian. So my best best wishes for him for completing 20 years. With indian cricket as well as world cricket. And also ICC Announced sachin birthday as world cricket day.
    Shree

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.