You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Mybengaluru - Chatroom for New Year !

Hi Friends
    How are you. Few days has to go, then after we celebrate New Year and the hot preparation of New Year is going on around your surroundings and also in your home.

What are your plannings for New Year – what say ? You enjoy with your friend – no, no – You go for a picnic and enjoy the New Year. You have any other plannings in your minds ? I enjoy every New Year with my family.

If you have some words to say on New Year or/and you would like to give any return or want to chat with any member of Biharspider, so please post your message(s) in this thread.

Rules for Chatting :
    1. Please use @ before the name of a Particular members and underline whole tags using suitable HTML tag as written below
    2. Please do not use any wrong or adult word, or photos, or any symbol. These are strictly prohibited.

@ Nitin sir : How are u sir. Here we celebrate New Year. I give many-many returns on New Year. Please give your view on this Chatroom.

ENJOY CHATTING!
    @Gautam : I am fine.. How about you.

@ MBR Members : Happy Christmas.

Also we have chat room : http://mybengaluru.com/pages/Chat.aspx

Thanks
    Nitin

@ Nitin sir
    Thanks for your response to this chat room. As you know that now I am start contributing to this site, I do my best to make this site most popular. Happy Chritmas

@MBR Members
    Happy Christmas.

With regards!

Gautam kumar jha
    Active Member, mybengaluru.com

Quote for life: "Everything Happens for the Good."

@Gautam : Still looking forward for a good contribution in MBR.. not yet seen in section which I thought you will be contributing.
    Thanks
    Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.