You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

"Star of MyBengaluru" Award

We recently announced about discontinuing current awards and prizes. And we are introducing a single award in the site - "Star of MyBengaluru".

This award will be given to active contributors of the site, who produce search engine friendly, relevant, well optimized resources that follow our guidelines. There is no fixed time frame for this award. We will announce the winners as and when we find good, valuable contributors here.
    Hope, this will increase the activity in Mybengaluru. Currently, it is looking that members are not active in mybengaluru.

Hello Tony John,

Nice to Here about the "Star of MyBengaluru" Award, but that was not a good news, in some days back it is announced that their will be good cash credit for the business post and now this announcement of "Star of MyBengaluru", but its ok , I will do my work on regular basis , Its my promise and I have very good things in my mind to post on this site and make it a knowledgeable website which gives visitors complete information about the Mighty Bengaluru.

Thank You

Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MyBengaluru Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.