You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self Introduction: RKD

In this forum I am giving my detailed Introduction.
    Hello Friends,

My name is Ravi kumar dubey. Nickname RKD. I am doing B.Tech from Electrical & Electronics trade from BBDNITM Lucknow, 2008 Batch, my main aim is business and my hobbies are share market trading and net surfing, love to listen English songs, specially fort minor, want to be on the top of this world, short name RKD . Passion is reading business newspaper.

Reason behind Joining this Community :

I am attached to this places and I will love to post content to this website and will enjoy too posting here. I just need your cooperation. Rest leaves it on me.I will never break the rules and regulations of this website, I am a member of ISC and I know about the rules and regulations. So you need not to worry about that.

I want to earn these things:
    1. Cash Credits
    2. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    3. Increment In member level.

I need support from my seniors. Thank You.

Happy Posting.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a MyBengaluru Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi Ravi,

Welcome to mybengaluru.com. This one place where you will find information about the Bengaluru city with the latest happenings and updates.

You can earn here by posting in different section starting from resources, business, tourist places.

To know more about payment programs you can view our forum announcements for the latest pay programs.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.