You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 at MyBengaluru.com

According to announcement madeShare revenue profit at MyBengaluru, total 6 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of minimum 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 2075. Total 1467.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 3000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 2075, only 1014.00 Rs Rs were shared and remaining 451.00 Rs remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these two members are

Sonam = 356.00 Rs
    Kiran = 345.00 Rs
    Nitin = 91.00 Rs
    Vandana = 80.00 Rs
    Sashwato = 73.00 Rs
    Pramod = 69.00 Rs

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Thank you Webmasters, for this sharing program.

Even though my share is small, I am nevertheless happy to sharing the revenue earned from MBR as this was the first regional site to be launched. Looking forward to more such programs & further growth of MBR.

Regards,
    Vandana

Congratulations to all the MBR members!!
    +++
    Thanks & Regards,
    Deepika
    Webmaster, GujaratSpider
    Sr.Editor, DotNetSpider
    http://angeldeeps.blogspot.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.