You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I am Maha from Bangalore

Hi, This is Maha from Bangalore. I am new to this site. Would like to know more about this site. Would like to know more about Bangalore, news events, job opportunities, shopping.
    Hi Maha,

Welcome to Mybengaluru.com, this is one place where you will find almost all information about Bangalore city at one click.

We not only provide information to our member, we would also like to get our member a method to earn from our knowledge and information sharing program.

A member can always post information about Bangalore city like events, business, classifieds, Jobs in section and earn cash credits.

This is not place where you will make quick bucks, but yes starting with small earning will earn you good income in the future with Google Adsense.

To know more about Google Adsense and help : You can always visit Revenue Sharing Programs

If you have any further questions Frequently asked questions

If you still have got certain question you can always leave message to the Webmaster at Contact MBR Team

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Maha,

I wish you have a good start in this website. Some of the links provided by our webmaster will help you to learn more and contribute accordingly.

If at all you have any doubts or clarifications, you can post resource and you will attended and clarified on that. With periodic contributions, you can earn Google Adsense Revenue too. For this you need to reach the level of Gold. After applying for Google Adsense, you can also be eligible for revenue sharing from Google.

I wish you all the best to contribute more and earn more in mybengaluru.

With best wishes,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.