You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi...everyone

This is Manju frm Bengaluru......Born & brought up here i wud like to share & know things about my garden city(earlier) now..called the IT hub...i loved the earlier one ....still .........i love my Bengaluru...
    Hi Manju,

Welcome to one of the leading website which caters all information about Bangalore (Bengaluru) city.

Here you will provide information about the latest news, events, business information, jobs in Bangalore in various section of the website.

Not only we share information with all Bangaloreans, inreturn we also appreciate their work, when they like to write or share knowledge with our other member in the site. You can write any resource related to Bangalore city, software, news and post information about Benglauru city. A good and valid posting earns cash credits from mybengaluru team.

Not only cash credits, you will also earn revenue from Google Adsense which we share with our members for their articles.

Many more contest are held on the website.

Be there, share information and write about our city.

Thanks

Thanks
    Nitin

Hi Manju,

A very warm welcome to mybengaluru.com. A Bangalurean is the one who can be a very active contributor to Mybengaluru as Bengaluru is our place. I congratulate you for first of all registering here.
    This is one of the ideal part time jobs which one can work at flexible hours. You can post informations, articles, news, classifieds and other interesting information related to Bengaluru. Working here is also easy and being a part of such team is also a matter of pride. Being a new registrant to this website, I think the below links will be interesting to you.

Some of the below links will be helpful for you to know about mybengaluru.com

New Member FAQ
    http://mybengaluru.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Programme
    http://mybengaluru.com/adsense/

Membership levels
    http://mybengaluru.com/general/MembershipLevels.aspx

There are various levels of memberships which purely depends upon your scores obtained here. Mybengaluru have recently come up with many cash credit programmes to boost up the members to participate actively. I hope you will participate and be one of the winners. By participating here, you also become a partner to Google Adsense Revenue sharing. You can earn revenue for the resources you post in this website which is something very interesting and a great opportunity of earning handsome money if you work hard. In case you have any doubts or clarifications, you can always post resources and the team of mybengaluru will be of assistance to you.
    I wish you all the best for your success.

With best wishes and goodluck,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.