You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

How would you support "Anna Hazare" movement for Corruption?

Anna Hazare is one of the most prominent personality in the country. He has played very vital role in many of the movement that has taken place in the country.

Be it fighting for the nation, corruption, against politics, Anna Hazare has lead from the front.

With the Corruption growing the country and Government not able to handle, pushing it on each other.

Anna Hazare has come forward with the fast until death and asked the Government to introduce the LokPal Bill which will involve civil society member who will look into the corruption issue across the country and form a bill.

With 3rd day of fasting, Anna Hazare has shown that he is still a know figure

• Sharad Pawar has submitted his resignation.
  • Government is willing to go on talks with Anna Hazare
  • The movement has started country wide, with support from all across cities in each and every state.
  • Movement has seen actors, social activities and many known personalities extending their support.

• What do you think, How will you support Anna Hazare movement against Corruption in the country

Hi All,
    Anna Hazare is Mahatma Gandhi follower. Defiantly our Prime Minister has to take decision on his presented Lakpal Bill draft. As this man Anna Hazare is fighting for nation, we should also support from our end.

I am supporting by following way.
    1.As we locals have decided we are going to have single meal on 8th April or full day fast.
    2. I am complementing people and supporting and posting Anna Hazare's Lokpal draft and people's thoughts.
    3. I will raise voice if i see any corruption at my presence.
    4. I will ask and raise flag whenever I will see things which are not clear to me.
    5. I am getting acknowledge people about what is Lokpal bill and what changes Anna Hazare is presenting.

This is how I am supporting. Every small contribution to support is important.

Know more about the LokPal Bill.

LokPal Bill

It is time for us to now get together for the movement and reach out the Government and let them that we are not going to let this go.

Thanks
    Nitin

Government has accepted the Anna Hazare Lokpal Bill with all its condition.

Howver, Anna Hazare has decided that he would end his fast at 10 am on Saturday.

The civil society members who will be part of the committee include Hazare, lawyer Prashant Bhushan, former bureaucrat Arvind Kejriwal and retired Supreme Court judge Santosh Hegde

The joint committee will be chaired by finance minister Pranab Mukherjee and co-chaired by lawyer Shanti Bhushan.

The bill will passed before June 2011

Thanks
    Nitin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum