You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Pls helme how to eligable to google addsens

hi i unable to adsences accoutn so pls tel me how enable to google adsences and acitive the google adsences that time swoing google addsences account is disable so there pls tel me how enable to google adsences thankshi i unable to adsences accoutn so pls tel me how enable to google adsences and acitive the google adsences that time swoing google addsences account is disable so there pls tel me how enable to google adsences thankshi i unable to adsences accoutn so pls tel me how enable to google adsences and acitive the google adsences that time swoing google addsences account is disable so there pls tel me how enable to google adsences thankshi i unable to adsences accoutn so pls tel me how enable to google adsences and acitive the google adsences that time swoing google addsences account is disable so there pls tel me how enable to google adsences thanks
    Hi Balaram,

My hearty welcome to this website. Your questions related to Google Adsense is repeated too many times. This is against the guidelines of this website. We need to understand the guidelines of the website and try to do our best. If the guidelines are not followed properly, it is very difficult to get Google Adsense processed faster.

First of all, you need to be a Gold Member to apply for Google Adsense Revenue Sharing. For your immediate reference, below are the member levels.

Bronze ====== 0 - 49 points
    Silver =======50 - 499 points
    Gold ======= 500 - 4999 points
    Diamond =========5000 - 24999 points
    Platinum ========= 25000 and above

If you look at it, you are still in the Bronze level and you need to work to become a Gold level more.

The below are some of the Google Adsense related links. These will help you to know about it more.

Please find the below link of Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Programme

http://mybengaluru.com/adsense/

Google Adsense Information

http://mybengaluru.com/forum/159-Google-Adsense-Information.aspx

My best wishes for you to become a Gold member soon and look forward to see a posting that your Google application is approved. This would require your hard work.

Best regards,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.