You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Information

Paying BSNL landline bills online.

Namasthe,
    Recently there was an article in the Deccan Herald that bangalore telephone subscribers can pay the bills online and avail 1% discount on the bill.
    I went to their website http://www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in and clicked on the pay landline bills.

But when you click on this option 'pay landline bills', it asks for your user registration. Once you register yourself, then you have add your telephone number.
    Now this process is so complex and has left me high and dry:-):-(

There is a radio buttion as STD and SSA ( secondary switching area). If you choose STD, you are forced to select the STD code of your area from the dropdown list box, and one cannot figure out which one to select

Ok, if you select SSA, you are not sure how to detect the secondary switching area. Leaves the user angry and miffed.

I called the BSNL telephone number and and explained by problem i was given another number and another number... no response.

I have also written an email to them, no response.

Have anyone of you used the option of paying the bill online and have you also coome across the same problem that i faced?

whoom to approach and is it somethning the user can resovle himself or herself,, inputs welcome
    Hi,

I am not a BSNL Landline users. However, I can suggest you to make your payments via Bangaloreone website.

It is easy and user friendly.

http://www.bangaloreone.gov.in/

Thanks
    Nitin

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hi,

There is one more Web site, You can Pay any bills Using your VISA Credit / Debit cards,

If you use HDFC Credit card You will get some amount Cash back too.

Visit the Site Utilize the Offer's
    www.visabillpay.in

Hi Deepika,

These days there are various options to pay telephone bills via online. The best thing I suggest you is to contact the BSNL Customer support and ask them the various steps to pay bills online. They can be helpful in solving your problem. It is difficult for BSNL Customer support to get easily via phone, but rigorous phone call can surely get them online. I have experienced such problems with BSNL sometime in the past.

Best Regards,
    Mala.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.